Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Zind Humbrecht Pinot Gris reserve 2009

Type = "html" >
Zind Humbrecht Pinot Gris reserve 2009

I am incredibly suspicious of Zind Humbrecht, because it has joined the ranks of random events that follow me and make appearances of surprise in my life. As number 47, or that song "Express Yourself" by Madonna, Zind Humbrecht, are waiting in the shadows, ready to pop up and wave to me as an old friend are perhaps, perhaps, perhaps... trying to avoid.

But secretly, as with Madonna and 47, there are always a part of me is happy to see the family flute in this Alsatian number, consistency and reliability make me feel more secure, is half price at Majestic round the corner so I said to myself, what the hell.

This is not the first time Zind Humbrecht made an appearance on the Wine90 blog (of course). With more than 30 different wines each year that Oliver Humbrecht wines receiving praise for pure variety, it is not simply a case of "A target", are also the range of prices, while maintaining a high quality brand, i.e. low price wines are also crafts and attention to detail.

Wines, since 1997, all Humbrechts have been biodynamic, care and attention to detail are the words of order here. It is the philosophy of Oliver Humbrecht allow local quality speaks for itself, maintenance of low-yield and leave the work to take place in the vineyard. In other words, letting the grapes Express.. Hey Hey.

El Zind Humbrecht Pinot Gris reserve 2009 is one of the levels of entry of Zind Humbrecht wines. The grapes come from an assortment of their own areas rather than a single clos or vineyard as well as the Closed Windsbuhl Gewurztraminer. Despite this, the wine, £ 12.99 to the majestic (store depleted online) shows all the signs of developer of perfectionism Humbrecht and natural potential of the people of Alsace Pinot Gris.

Zind HumbrechtPinot Gris reserve 2009 - buy -12,99 £
Very suggestive nose, scented with spicy floral superimposed with a hint of pineapple and flowers. Medium body with zippy acidity and a trail of minerality on the Palace. I am sure that it is completely dry but the tip of my tongue told me otherwise, another fruit plays me silly once again! A beautiful wine in any great length of the line and certainly a blessing for £ 13 88 points

Leave a comment:
Zind Humbrecht Pinot Gris reserve 2009 - is this dry? Do go and buy it and tell me that I am not crazy?

What random phenomena follows you around the world in? Let's get spooky... After all, this is the time of the year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment